Bilingual Spanish Customer Service Representative
Regency Management Services is seeking a Customer Service Representative to provide exceptional assistance to our valued (Regency Furniture and Ashley Furniture HomeStore) customers. The Customer Service Representative will manage incoming calls and invoices promptly and will use their solid interpersonal and problem solving skills to resolve any issues or concerns of callers while maintaining a complete and accurate daily log.
Regency Management Services offers outstanding opportunities for energetic, self-motivated individuals to be an integral part of our dynamic call center team located in Philadelphia, PA. If you enjoy helping others, finding solutions, and are ready to make a difference in customer service, we want to hear from you!
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced, team oriented, call center environment;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to use sound judgment in resolving problems;
- Strong computer skills e.g., Microsoft Office- excel, word, outlook;
- Ability to work a retail schedule which may include nights, holidays and Saturdays
- Prior Customer Service experience preferred;
- High School Diploma or equivalent;
- Bilingual a plus.
Benefits of working with us!
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability benefits, including dependent coverage; Paid vacation
- Recognition and reward programs;
- 401(k) retirement savings plan;
- Generous employee purchase policy
- Paid training
Apply Now for Immediate Consideration!
It is the policy of Regency Management Services of Philadelphia, PA to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition,Regency Management Services of Blue Grass, PA will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Edit jobStatus: Open
View public job page