Customer Service- Call Center
Regency Management Services, LLC is a leader in home furnishings. Style and selections, as well as unbeatable prices, ensure us to be on the cutting edge in the current furniture retail market. Over thirty showrooms conveniently located to allow our customers easy access throughout Maryland, Washington DC and Northern Virginia areas.
The position requires a sincerely pleasant, positive, energetic and professional demeanor. You will work as part of our team to ensure that the customer's experience was the best. Some responsibilities will consist of:
- Answer customer inquires regarding the store and the merchandise
- Provide information about merchandise, warranty, customer pick up's, scheduling deliveries, and customer complaints.
- Multi-tasking by speaking to customers and inputting data into computer system.
- Work closely with delivery department, dispatch department and service department
- Experience in data entry and customer service required
- Call center experience preferred
- Bilingual a plus-Spanish
The Benefits and Perks:
- Nationally provided medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) Plan with a company match
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Generous Employee Discounts
- Career Path opportunities with a top 100 Furniture Retailer
- Ongoing product training from industry leaders
Regency Management Services is an EOE.
Job Type: Full-time