Regency Management Services, a leader in retail furniture, is looking for an efficient and detail-oriented Media Buyer to join our expanding team and help meet our advertising and marketing goals.
Regency Management Services, whose portfolio includes Ashley HomeStore, Regency Furniture, and Marlo Furniture is a top 100 and the fastest growing furniture retailer in the country. Since our start up in 1999, Regency Management Services has maintained growth year after year and currently employs over 1500 people.
Fringe Benefits: Health benefits which include medical/dental/vision coverage, retirement packages, paid holidays, and vacation hours.
The ideal candidate has experience in broadcast, television, radio, direct mail & outdoor media buying with a willingness to learn emerging media buying processes.
As our Media Buyer, you will:
- Negotiate, place and service radio, television, direct mail and out-of-home campaigns.
- Maintain a pulse on your markets and media trends to inform and advance ongoing campaign strategies.
- Service campaigns throughout the entire lifecycle, including placement, in-campaign maintenance, and billing reconciliation.
- Compile and analyze relevant metrics on an ongoing basis to optimize schedules, analyze media alternatives, and make robust recommendations.
- Establish and maintain close vendor relationships.
- Execute additional media types as needed.
To be a part of our team, you must meet the following:
- At least 3+ years media buying expertise in National or Local TV, with solid knowledge of Radio, Digital, and OOH media
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Critical thinking
- Demonstrated computer expertise on Microsoft Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred, but experience will win the day
Benefits, PTO, and Salary commensurate with experience
If you are up to the task and want to be a part of an entrepreneurial, progressive and innovative team, we need you! Send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements promptly to email@example.com