Digital Marketing Specialist
Regency Management – Digital Marketing Specialist
You’ll be joining the team in role that is at the core of our business, attracting new customers and retaining our loyal shoppers. We’re looking for someone to embody our brand and use their skillset to translate it towards meeting our business objectives. If you live, breathe, sleep social media and digital marketing, the sky is limit. You have the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company.
Our Digital Marketing Specialist must have strong analytical skills with a knack for creativity. As the specialist you must have an innovative mindset and ambitious personality feeling comfortable in a fast paced, entrepreneurial work environment. You’ll be responsible for taking an idea from concept to implementation and optimizing for performance. Having great interpersonal and communication skills mixed with a positive attitude will set you up for success.
- Own the day-to-day management of all digital campaigns and acquisition goals to grow revenue and profit
- Contribute to the growth and scaling of the business through our paid acquisition
- Setup and ongoing optimization and management of PPC/Digital Advertising campaigns for multiple brands
- Management of ad budgets, A/B testing ad creatives, keyword research, setting up audiences, and optimizing for conversions and KPIs
- Analysis of campaign data and reporting on recommendations and strategy on a monthly basis
- Management of ad budgets, text ad creative, and keyword research
- Participation in creation of landing pages, lead forms, and funnel campaigns.
- Develop product release plans through social media acquisition (including audience targeting and segmentation, messaging, and budgeting, etc.)
- Analyze campaign performance data and provide interpretation and conclusions
- Report on all elements of the campaigns, including planning, performance, and goals.
- Create and lead strategy and optimization of content, social media, online public relations, inbound marketing, brand reputation responses, and other public communications. Ensure all efforts are integrated and aligned with brand strategy.
- Create and maintain a favorable brand image of the company and its products
- A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or business field (preferred)
- 2+ years' experience with paid acquisition via Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, etc.) and Google Display Network
- Proficiency in mailchimp, marketo, salesforce, hubspot, sharpspring, Linkedin, facebook, google display, DV360/SA360, and Twilio SendGrid is a Major PLUS!
- Proven ability to write compelling and exciting ad copy
- Experience in designing/creating visual ads, videos, and landing pages
- A holistic perspective on digital marketing with a strong understanding of how different marketing channels interact and affect one another
- Expert level in optimizing and scaling social media and digital marketing campaigns.
- Experience developing funnels using audience segmentation, A/B creative testing, retargeting methods, and KPI tracking
- Must be fluent with AdWords and Facebook Business Manager
- Strong Google docs and Excel skill set (formulas, plugins, formatting, etc.)
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) experience preferred
- Experience or interest in the retail industry is a plus
Job Type: Full-time exempt
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- E-commerce: 2 years (Preferred)
- Paid Acquisition: 2 years (Preferred)