Customer Pickup Representative
Regency Management Services, LLC is a leader in home furnishings. Style and selections, as well as unbeatable prices, ensure us to be on the cutting edge in the current furniture retail market. Over thirty showrooms conveniently located to allow our customers easy access throughout Maryland, Washington DC, and Northern Virginia areas.
The position requires a sincerely pleasant, positive, energetic, and professional demeanor. You will work as part of our team to ensure that the customer's experience was the best. Some responsibilities will consist of:
- Answer customer inquires regarding the store and the merchandise
- Provide information about merchandise, warranty, customer pick up's, scheduling deliveries, and customer complaints.
- Multi-tasking by speaking to customers and inputting data into the computer system.
- Experience in data entry and customer service required
- Bilingual a plus-Spanish
CUSTOMER PICKUP REPRESENTATIVE:
SCHEDULE MON-SAT (9 AM-6 PM) WILL BE GIVEN A 40 HOUR WORKWEEK SCHEDULE. ( Saturdays Rotate ) day work week.
CONFIRMING CUSTOMERS IDENTIFICATION AND RECEIPT FOR RELEASE OF GOODS.
PRINTING OFF BILL OF LADINGS.
ASSIGNING CUSTOMERS TO LOAD OUTDOORS
GIVING MANIFEST TO WAREHOUSE LIFT OPERATORS TO PULL AND PROCESS CUSTOMERS ORDERS
RELEASING PARTS TO CUSTOMERS
COMMUNICATION WITH WHSE PERSONNEL.
PROPER TRAINING WILL BE GIVEN FOR THE POSITION.
The Benefits and Perks:
- Nationally provided medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) Plan with a company match
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Generous Employee Discounts
- Career Path opportunities with a top 100 Furniture Retailer
- Ongoing product training from industry leaders
Regency Management Services is an EOE.
Job Type: Full-time