Inventory Control Specialist
All about this Position
Regency Management Services is seeking an Inventory Control Specialist to lead the cycle counting process and maintain accurate inventory records for our stores and warehouses.
- Coordinate a cycle count program with stores and management to maintain perpetual inventory.
- Coordinate cycle count process and results to identify necessary recounts and processes to be monitored
- Perform thorough research and document item discrepancies using all available resources to identify root causes and recommend potential solutions
- Correct discrepancies as needed
- Develop partnerships with District and Store Managers
- Must be willing to work at any location as needed.
- Must have a car and be able to travel between store locations ( PA, DE, MD).
- Must work required schedule and attend all mandatory meetings.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate time management, multi-tasking, prioritization and organization skills
- Be self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Be willing to commit to company purpose, goals and ideology
Education & Experience
High School Diploma or greater
Three to five years related experience and/or training, preferably in a Retail Environment.
Computer literacy to include being proficient in standard business applications (MS Outlook, Word, Excel) in a Windows environment.
Benefits of working with us!
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability benefits, including dependent coverage; Paid vacation
Recognition and reward programs;
401(k) retirement savings plan;
Generous employee purchase policy
Job Type: Full-time