The Retail Recruiter will be responsible for the full-cycle recruiting process to support our Ashley Furniture HomeStore retail stores in the Greater Boston Area.
The Retail Recruiter will use various commercial job boards, tools and best practices to execute recruiting strategies to identify and attract qualified and diverse candidates for open positions. This position demands an exceptional balance of drive and commitment, coupled with exemplary interpersonal skills, topped off with a creative mindset. The Retail Recruiter will have the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities in a high-paced and fast-changing work environment. In partnership with hiring managers, you will be sourcing and screening candidates, posting job advertisements, organizing hiring events and setting up interviews for qualified candidates. The Retail Recruiter will responsible for the candidate pipeline for the retail locations and be responsible for field recruiting. Some travel to the stores and hiring events will be needed (25%).
· Source, Screen, Interview, and recommend candidates for open positions.
· Effectively partner with executive and regional management team members on any recruitment needs.
· Maintain a high-volume recruiting program to keep pace with the hiring needs in a regional retail environment.
· Design, develop, and implement local sourcing strategies to attract quality candidates that reflect the local community demographics.
· Conduct local/regional candidate searches as appropriate, presenting best qualified candidates that meet job requirements.
· Organize job fairs within the community, partnering with the store's management team.
· Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
· At least 1-2 years related experience.
· Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System.
· Proven skills in relationship building, critical thinking, and verbal/written communications.
· Strong skills in candidate pipeline generation.
· Proficient in Microsoft Suite: Outlook, Word, and Excel.
· Ability to work independently and strong team player.
· Commitment to results and solutions oriented.
· Superior organizational skills and ability to multitask.